Corporate Wellbeing Days - Fishing
- Try and catch a variety of freshwater fish and win our catch of the day trophy.
- Work together with your colleagues to learn new skills.
- Relax and unwind in a stunning environment just 40 mins from London Fenchurch Street.
- Experience the mindfulness and focus that makes angling the UK’s biggest participation sport.
- Professional tuition with equipment provided.
It is reported that at some point in our lives over 40% of adults lie awake at night because of stress. Just being near water lowers anxiety and instills a sense of calm.
More and more people are starting to use the therapeutic benefits of fishing to help ease the symptoms of stress, whether that is work-related or issues in our private life.
Several studies are being undertaken to look into the possibility of using fishing as a way of treating post-traumatic stress disorder and other illnesses associated with mental health.
Up to 18 participants £1599.
Including the following:
- 4 hours of fishing instruction.
- Professional guide and support staff.
- Equipment hire & bait.
- Breakfast rolls on arrival from the onsite Cafe.
- Lunch packages are available upon request at an additional cost.